Trade Link Inc. Pvt. Ltd. (TLI) is a leading liaison service provider of Nepal.
With nearly five decades of business history, we take pride in our solid foundations built on extensive experience, expertise and management proficiencies. Established in 1972, under the leadership of Managing Director Mr D. M. Shrestha, TLI has consistently aimed at setting a benchmark of excellence in all its undertakings as a highly competent International Representation Business House.
As we expand, we continually strive at maintaining TLI’s main objective to responsibly and ethically conduct liaison services and to proactively assist foreign companies in executing projects and achieving the desired results.
Today, TLI is nationally engaged in a wide range of business and industrial concerns. We are a single entity of solution to manage projects related to hydropower, roads, transportation, environment, water resources and irrigation, infrastructure development and many more. Our capacities also include supply and installation of machinery equipment, consumer electronics and computers. Above all, we provide liaison services to foreign principals who are interested in international competitive bidding projects and proposals within Nepal. Our foreign partners and clients come from all across the globe.
1. Nepal Chamber of Commerce
2. Nepal German Chamber of Commerce and Industries
3. Nepal USA Chamber of Commerce and Industries
Banking Partners in Nepal:
1. Nepal Investment Bank Limited, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu, Nepal
2. Himalayan Bank Ltd, Tridevimarg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
3. Nabil Bank, Jamal, Kathmandu, Nepal
4. Siddhartha Bank, Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
5. Citizen Bank International, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal